Amanda's class began Show and Tell this week. I guess the teacher must have determined her students are now capable of public speaking and/or sitting and listening while their peers talk. She announced the new schedule a couple weeks ago, and sent home a letter urging parents to practice with their kids.
We have had numerous discussions about what Amanda should bring for Show and Tell. Her grandparents have been giving her things for months, in anticipation of this standard kindergarten event. I even had some suggestions of my own. But nothing, nothing was fabulous enough for Amanda.
Last evening, I told her time was up and asked her what she planned to bring. She chose: a brochure from the water park we visited last weekend, a marble, and four fallen tree leaves.
1 comment:
The brochure I get -- the rest of the stuff, not so sure. That's my goddaughter.
Post a Comment