Todd spent the last work week in Denmark, visiting a company that is building a machine for use in his company. That's as much as I care to know. Naturally, with all these children, I don't travel with him. But I'm always a little jealous when he goes. (I've never been off the continent.)
His first call to me began with, "Well, I can see why my grandparents left." He flew into Copenhagen, and then immediately traveled across the country by train to get to the town of this machine maker. He likened the scenery to the I-94 drive to Fargo-- flat.
He claims it was all work and no play, and judging from his phone calls and photos, I have to believe him. Todd really should be writing this himself. But, since no monkeys are flying out of my butt today, I will instead post a few of his photos and let you figure out things on your own. I plan to get to Europe someday... Maybe I'll even take him.
No comments:
Post a Comment