
I am sending out the all-call for prayers for Max. In an accident today at home, he fell and injured his eye. He is now recovering after surgery. For you genealogical arborists, Max is Grandma K's grandchild, the toddler son of her daughter, Victoria.
We are awaiting updates, and are, of course, hopeful that Max will make a complete recovery, and do it quickly. I'm going to try to pirate a photo from the blog of Max's Aunt Wendy, so you'll know just who you're praying for. Without passing along the details (because I really don't know them,) let me say this is the kind of thing that could happen to any of our kids at any time-- No matter how closely we watch, accidents still happen. Pray, too, for comfort for Max's parents and grandparents. They must be out of their minds with worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment