Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let's Make a Deal

I spent part of the morning at my second home-- Target. Coincidentally, or not so, since I go there nearly every day, they had just marked down aisles and aisles of toys. Yes, this is another post on the cheapness of Andrea.

Target always does a big toy clearance after Christmas. I welcome the chance to stock up for my nephews' birthdays (in January and February) and even Amanda's (in March.) Plus, even though I vowed to not stockpile any more, I suddenly know all kinds of people who are having babies, and Amanda has at least two birthday parties coming up. I must say, this year the 75% off section was vast and plentiful. I've never seen anything like it. There were a number of toys on my kids' must-have lists for Christmas... Not even three weeks later, I could have bought four for the price of one.

I bought so much-- got all those birthdays DONE-- that I even had to call Todd and confess. Two carts full will make a noticeable dent in the checking account. See now why I don't scrapbook? Shopping is an all-consuming hobby.

1 comment:

Noel Paukert said...

You are SICK! Who did you learn that from?