Thursday, July 3, 2008

Flag My File and Get It Over With


So, it turns out, Poison Control does not keep records of how many calls are received from one number. I'm not sure I believe that, but it's what I was told when I asked during the latest call, and it made me feel better, so I'm going with it.

Tonight it was Neosporin-- not sucked directly from the tube, but squirted onto a finger and then licked off. Boy. Benjamin added to the excitement three minutes after the call by climbing onto a chair to look out the window, falling off and hitting his head on the edge of the baseboard. Dad was certain there was a head injury... But then told me, "Wait, your pupils don't look equal, either."

Boy. Boy. Boy. Not even two yet, but, chances are, whatever you name, Ben's already scaled it, fallen off of it, taken it apart, tasted it, or flushed it.

Note to self: For future reference, the Poison Control number is 1-800-222-1222.

No comments: