Friday, February 4, 2011

Beaten at My Own Game

Dad: "How come the Blu-Ray player doesn't work?"
Ben: "I think someone shoved two discs in it at the same time."
Dad: "You think someone shoved two discs in it at the same time?"
Ben: "Yeah."
Dad: "Who would do that?"
Ben: "I don't know."
Dad: (to Mom) "Who would DO that?!"
Mom: "I don't know. I didn't see it happen. But I think you already have your answer."
Dad: "Ben, did you shove two movies in the movie player at the same time?"
Ben: "No."
Dad: "Who did?"
Ben: "I don't know."
Mom: "Which two movies got shoved in the movie player, Ben?"
Ben: "I think it was 'Coraline' and 'Toy Story 3.'"
Mom: (to Dad) "See, I told you you'd get your answer. Even when the kid lies, he can't really lie. And he doesn't even know he's caught."
Ben: "Daddy, I know how to fix the movie player."
Dad: "How?"
Ben: "You just shove a butter knife in it and move it around until you can get the movies out."
Dad: "How do you know that?"
Ben: "It's what Mom did last time."

1 comment:

Joanne said...

THis is HIlarious! Kids will always get US into trouble. another great post. Blessings, Joanne