Sunday, January 15, 2012

Status Report

I am not really planning to blog on this trip, as we are spending every moment together, making memories. However, right now, I am sitting on the hotel balcony while the little ones nap; Todd and the big ones are probably on Space Mountain for the umpteenth time.  I caught a few zzzzs myself and now am practicing being still.


The trip here went smoothly, but was long and draining. We are staying on-property, at The Contemporary Resort, right now; tomorrow we move to The Dolphin/Swan resorts for more space and quieter accommodations.


I have been so surprised by the children and their reactions to being at Walt Disney World. We videotaped them getting the news at the airport, but there wasn't much but stunned silence. Amanda and Elisabeth truly did not believe us.


During one cute 3-D movie at Magic Kingdom, Libby said over and over again, "This is awesome!" I got really emotional when the kids met Mickey and Minnie-- just feeling so fortunate that we are able to do this, that everyone is healthy, that we are incredibly blessed.


In quiet moments, I am posting little updates on Facebook. Check there, friends, and pray the magic continues for all of us.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: