Family and friends, here is your portal to all things Krinke. Please look around to find recent photos, the family calendar, and prayer requests. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Fractured
Todd has broken a bone in his foot. It is his first broken bone in nearly 40 years on the planet. Strange, huh? He is not handling it well. I cannot blame him. It stinks. I will not write much more, because I am not sure who reads this and I certainly don't want to embarrass him (or them.) Please, though, pray for Todd-- for healing and strength and patience. His whole body is sore from trying to maneuver on crutches; his brain hurts from trying to decipher the different medical opinions; and his generally positive outlook on life is certainly suffering. It goes without saying that the crankiness is wearing on me, too! I don't hold this against Todd-- I just feel badly that I can't fix it, and I share his frustration for being dependent, slow and ornery. So, you can pray for me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm on it!
Post a Comment