So much of this blog centers on my life as a parent, because so much of my life centers on being a parent. We have been so busy lately, I have not been making time to jot down the funny, like how I caught Madeline pantsing the mannequin in a sporting goods store over the weekend; nor have I documented the thought-provoking, such as when a teacher said an unnamed student was bragging and hurting the feelings of another child, I sought out my kid to ask, "What did you do?!" before stopping to weigh the odds that it actually was my kid (and, of course, it was not.)
But, recently, I came across two articles reprinted in the same publication, that are both funny and thought-provoking, and say a lot of my thoughts more succinctly than I can. Enjoy:
Thirteen Things I've Learned in Seventeen Years of Motherhood
Some Things Moms Can't Do
No comments:
Post a Comment