Family and friends, here is your portal to all things Krinke. Please look around to find recent photos, the family calendar, and prayer requests. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Queenie
Big Girl is winding down for the night and just came and gave me a big hug, which doesn't happen as often with the 14-year-old and really doesn't happen following those tough discussions about academics where she tells me, "Mom, I don't know what to say-- you terrify me!" So, anyway, I squeezed back, really squeezed all the love into that hug and said, "I love you, my princess." She replied, "No, Mom, I am a queen." I told her she couldn't be a queen because I was already queen of this kingdom. She said, "Well, you can be the Queen of Krinkeland; I'll be the Queen of La La Land."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment