Bedtime was my sole responsibility this evening, as Todd was working on getting us a new insurance quote. While I was chiseling gobs of toothpaste out of the sink in the kids' bathroom, the girls were supposed to be selecting their stories. Soon, Elisabeth erupted, "That was my choice! You stole it from me! You ripped it right out of my hands!" I thought, "Good, they want the same book. I'll only have to read one." Lost in my delusional thinking, I almost missed Libby threatening, "Don't make me hit you." To this, Amanda responded, "For the third time, I'm sorry, OK? What else do you want me to do?" I begrudgingly made my way into the girls' room and discovered the trouble-making tome. It was none other than Karen Katz's "No Hitting!"
Family and friends, here is your portal to all things Krinke. Please look around to find recent photos, the family calendar, and prayer requests. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Bedtime Brawl
Bedtime was my sole responsibility this evening, as Todd was working on getting us a new insurance quote. While I was chiseling gobs of toothpaste out of the sink in the kids' bathroom, the girls were supposed to be selecting their stories. Soon, Elisabeth erupted, "That was my choice! You stole it from me! You ripped it right out of my hands!" I thought, "Good, they want the same book. I'll only have to read one." Lost in my delusional thinking, I almost missed Libby threatening, "Don't make me hit you." To this, Amanda responded, "For the third time, I'm sorry, OK? What else do you want me to do?" I begrudgingly made my way into the girls' room and discovered the trouble-making tome. It was none other than Karen Katz's "No Hitting!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh--the irony!
Post a Comment