Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Great Place I Can Do Without

Along with Grandma and Grandpa, I went to visit Oliver in the ICC (Infant Care Center.) We took turns sitting with my monsters and going in to see Ellen's angel. I hadn't been there about a week-and-a-half, because I had a cold and wouldn't dare risk passing along any of my germs. Oliver is doing just beautifully. Hopefully, he will get the hang of eating more each day, so he can soon be homeward bound.


We packed a picnic and took a break in the rooftop garden that is adjacent to the hospital's Family Resource Center. It was a gorgeous day, and a wonderful place to hang out. The patio is kind of an oasis, with comfy, shaded table sets, and lots of outdoor play equipment for the kids. But, I couldn't help thinking, "I hope we all soon get to leave this place... and none of us ever have to return."


Please keep praying for my nephew's growth and recovery. Also, pray for his parents and brothers... This is tough on everybody, and I know they can't wait to have Oliver home. I can't wait, either.

No comments: