
Time now for the latest Queen of Krinkeland product endorsement: I am singing the praises of Kraft Bagel-fuls. These handy, little breakfast rolls have been sustaining me these past weeks. When I can eat nothing else, but find the pangs of hunger more annoying than the roller coaster ride of nausea, I pop one of these in the toaster, and have a few bites.
Even when not annoyingly nauseous, I am the only member of our family who likes bagels and cream cheese. I generally don't buy either because each would just become another petri dish in my overstuffed refrigerator. But these Bagel-fuls come four to a box (in the refrigerated or frozen breakfast section of the grocery store) and are individually packaged to presumably last a long time. And, I really kind of wish the kids did like them, because they are surprisingly un-messy-- easy to take in the car.
The whole world knows I am a fan of pre-packaged foods... Our nephews love to stand in my pantry and ooh and aah over the selection of foil-pouched wonderfulness. I'm certainly not claiming these are the most environmentally friendly or cost-effective. And, while Bagel-fuls could ne'er be described as health food, they also don't have a deplorable nutrition record. According to the Kraft website, each serving of Bagel-fuls has:
200 calories (or less)
6 g of fat (or less)
220 mg of sodium (or less)
0 g of trans fat
I just think they're good.
1 comment:
Did I tell you about these? A friend from MOMS club brought us a huge Sam's club pack when we were in hospital mode. So yummy! I like 'em microwaved for a few seconds. My kids love them, but only the original the other flavs -- not so much.
Post a Comment