Dazzling Lime Print 5x7 folded card
Send Shutterfly Valentine's Day cards to those closest to you.
View the entire collection of cards.
Party On Collage Birthday Card
Send custom cards from Shutterfly for St. Patrick's Day.
View the entire collection of cards.
I did these on Shutterfly, one of many photo sharing/photo project websites. I think most of them can be obscenely expensive. But, naturally, once I ordered one project, way back who-knows-when, the company started sending me promotional codes to order more stuff. Funny how that works.
I sat down to make the communion invitations today because (1) we already received the invitation to my nephew's first communion, just two weeks before Elisabeth's and (2) I had gotten an email from Shutterfly with a coupon code for 10 free cards! Well, those were so easy to do, and required absolutely no creative input on my part, that I wanted to make birthday invitations for Madeline, too. Now that I had the hang of things, the second card design went even more smoothly, until I got to the checkout. Stingy Shutterfly wouldn't let me use the discount code twice.
Well, I was not about to spend $2.59 PER CARD for the invitations, so I emailed my SIL, who I know has used Shutterfly in the past... and she gave me her code! Yay! Cards done! Money saved!
Oh, and by posting the cards on this blog, I get another $10 coupon! Double yay!
2 comments:
Very lovely and you know, you really ARE your Mother's daughter!
Boo. You are making my email invites look bad. But I have boys, so who really cares? We're all about no-frills here.
Post a Comment