Family and friends, here is your portal to all things Krinke. Please look around to find recent photos, the family calendar, and prayer requests. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!
Friday, June 29, 2012
I Sound Weird
So, I used a voice recorder app on my phone to record my lines, scene by scene for the musical, hoping doing this (and listening over and over) will help me learn my part. It's a far-from-perfect solution-- but the best I can do for myself-- largely because I enlisted my children to read the other parts in each scene, and neither makes a very convincing "Rooster" or "Grace Farrell." But, hey, they tried.
It's also hard to listen to how I sound. I know everyone always says that... and I know the way my recorded voice sounds to me is actually how it sounds to others... but that sure isn't the way it sounds to me inside my head. I am really annoying.
I wish I sounded like Kathy Bates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment