Sunday, June 10, 2012

When Mama's Away

I have just returned from the annual Birthright International convention in San Francisco.  While there, I learned some interesting facts and met some fascinating people.  For those who do not know, Birthright is the oldest crisis pregnancy agency in the country.  I am a volunteer counselor and a board member for the chapter in our area.
me and my friend Julie, the director of our office


While I was gone: my brother and his family moved, my husband broke a bone in his foot, my niece caught a virus nasty enough to send her to the emergency room, and a giant candy bar showed up in my sister's driveway!

It was only three days, people!  See why I never go anywhere?!  Many, many thanks to two sets of grandparents, who took excellent care of my kids, their father, and our dog.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

You are the glue that holds everything together....now about that giant candy bar...
Blessings, Joanne

Noel Paukert said...

Can't wait to hear more details of your adventure. Kids were good here...took good care of both Jones and Madeline...Amanda and Elisabeth are so grown up already and very helpful...I think Elisabeth must of said thank you over 100 times for anything I did for her. Good job with those kiddos, Mommy!