Family and friends, here is your portal to all things Krinke. Please look around to find recent photos, the family calendar, and prayer requests. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!
Monday, November 24, 2014
A Dog's Life
My husband just proposed that he thinks, for one year, right in the center of his life (like, now, maybe?) he would like to live as a dog. He told the dog he seems to have a pretty nice life... And he would like to get in on that, just for a little while. All I can think is how much quieter things would be around here if I was married to a dog... And how I would never have to come up with a new idea for dinner... And how I would be able to stop searching for keys, and belts, and shoes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment