
I heard rumors of the stomach flu going around the first week of school and prayed, "Dear God, I'm not ready for this. Couldn't we at least wait till October?" God heard me. Todd was last night with an ill oldest child, while I whimpered in a corner, "I can't handle this." Aren't we a great team?
Please send Purell and Clorox wipes.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the illness...the kidney stone comment still holds. I would come and help but you know how I am with vomit!
Yikes!
I wrote a bunch and then I had to sign up for the account and I think I lost it. I said I thought this was easy once I had found out how to do it. Maybe not.
I am making it shorter now. I talked with your dad and found out you were expecting. Congrats on that and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment