I am not good at quoting scripture, and, therefore, rarely do it. However, this verse keeps coming back to me again and again this week; I read it on a friend's Caring Bridge site, my sister sent it to me, and it just seems to be following me wherever I go. I can certainly find meaning for my own life, from the baby to the upcoming election. I have also had the strong feeling that I need to pass it along, so maybe this means something for you, too:
"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord; they are plans for good, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)
1 comment:
This is an awesome verse! As a matter of fact, that very same verse spoke to me earlier this week as I worked on a MOPS project. How cool!
Post a Comment